Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:17 AM
Wanted: one coder
I'm this close to kissing Blogger goodbye for its inability to be able to tag posts into categories. I've tried patches and workarounds, and am considering completely moving to something else. I'm spending hours trying to learn code instead of painting.
I'm looking for someone to code a template for me using WordPress or TypePad (or if you have another suggestion, please let me know!). All I would need is the template, I would do all the design/CSS work.
* tag my entries in categories
* carry over four years of Blogger posts
* back up files to my own server
* customize it with my own banner and navigation
* have pages show up properly in Technorati and RSS feeds
* learn enough so that I don't have to bug you if I need to change it
Will barter for a painting or artwork for your site, and chocolate-chip cookies. Interested? Contact me (take the text in all caps out of the address) or leave a comment below.
french toast girl #
ART, iNSPiRATiON, AND WHY LiFE iS LiKE FRENCH TOAST.
a little bit o' toast: syndicate me: my art on flickr: the rest of the French Toast Phenomenon
is here link love:
my art on flickr:
the rest of the French Toast Phenomenon is here