Friday, March 02, 2007 8:31 AM
The 3rd Annual Michelangelo Project
March 6th is Michelangelo's birthday! To celebrate the birthday of one of the world's most inspiring artists, I invite you to participate in this project.
What you do:
1. Do something creative this Tuesday, March 6th. It can be something you love to do, something you've forgotten how to do, something you've never done and always secretly wanted to try. Here's your excuse! Some ideas are:
- sculpt (like the master)
- write a poem, a short story
- take a photo
- visit a museum or art gallery
- cook something exciting you've never made before
- see an art film, foreign film, or movie about an artist
2. Come back here and share your experience!
Post a link to your creation, write about your trip or creative process - share your creative story with others. How creative can we get? (There will be a special post Tuesday for you to post to.)
3. Link back with the above graphic if you've written about it on your site.
4. Have fun, for goodness' sake! This is not about being perfect or creating the best piece of art. It's about embracing your creative side in whatever form it happens to take.
I'll be back to share my experience on Tuesday... can't wait to hear your stories!
french toast girl #
ART, iNSPiRATiON, AND WHY LiFE iS LiKE FRENCH TOAST.
a little bit o' toast: syndicate me: my art on flickr: the rest of the French Toast Phenomenon
is here link love:
my art on flickr:
the rest of the French Toast Phenomenon is here